AT THIS TIME, CONTACT VIA EMAIL OR THE CONTACT FORM BELOW IS THE QUICKEST WAY TO RECEIVE A RESPONSE. PHONE CALLS ARE RETURNED IN THE ORDER IN WHICH THEY ARE RECEIVED WEDNESDAY THROUGH SATURDAY.
Have questions? Check out our quick guide below!
Have additional questions or ready to schedule an appointment? Use our contact form below for the quickest response.
What should I sign up for? While in-home and day training services are currently suspended due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are offering the following services:
• Private training: work one-on-one with a trainer at one of our facilities in Detroit, Plymouth, Ferndale, and Milan. This is a great option for tackling specific goals with a customized training plan. Consultations are $149, ongoing appointments are $99. We also have packages available.
• Video call training: work one-on-one with a trainer through a video call platform. This is a great option for people who live outside of our service area, who have a fearful dog, or who have a dog with separation anxiety. Consultations are $69-89, ongoing appointments are $59. We also have packages available.
• Group classes: work with a small group (up to six dogs per class) at one of our facilities in Detroit, Ferndale, Livonia, or Ann Arbor. Classes are a great way to work around distractions, socialize with other dogs and people, and cover a broad foundation of skills. Most classes are $199 for six sessions.
• Board and train: your dog stays with us on our 17-acre farm in Milan. Programs vary in length and price depending on your training goals. View our program levels here.
• Boarding and in-home pet sitting: both services are operating as usual! Check out details on pricing and scheduling here.
• Seminars, workshops, and webinars: we offer a variety of educational opportunities for trainers, vets, pet professionals, and dog lovers. These are human-only events. Check out our public events here and our youtube channel here.
Thank you for contacting us!
We will contact you as soon as we can. Due to limited office hours, most contact will be made via email.
On mobile? This link may work better.